Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Thoughts on chapter 199.

Oh my gosh... Yuraxrikuo is shining so brightly for me! Especially when yura was telling the spiders to thank and help rikuo. I am seriously in the wavering danger zone. *listen to a love song* the first couple I thought of is still rikuo n tsurara. *tried to think about rikuo n yura, but nothing came up* Good, I am still a rikuo x tsurara shipper XD their previous ship tease moments have built a strong foundation for me :D.

can't believe that after all my complaints that anime female leads always tend to be violent towards male leads (hitting them n such), here I am wishing that tsurara be a bit more violent (in a playful way of course) towards rikuo. Sometimes I find her a bit too much of a rikuo cheerleader for me. Where is the girl that scolded rikuo out of concern in the early chapters??

A chapter without tsurara will be quite boring for me, but I also do not want a chapter with 3 panels of tsurara calling out rikuo's name...

Please let there be enemies attacking the main house before rikuo returns!!

6 comments:

  1. lol at the current results of the "Who do you think is Tsurara's biggest Love Rival?" poll. How much of a "threat" Yura became after just one chapter XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the result is surprising to me. i thought kana will surely lead this poll. i think everyone is affected by yura's moeness in recent chapters

      Delete
  2. My Rikuo x Tsurara spirit is fading~ :'<
    Yura x Rikuo.. well it's not that bad. There was that time when Tsurara scolded Rikuo during the Shikoku Arc...
    Ah, I'm frustrated... >__<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can totally understand how u feel. it's frustrating for me too. she only scolded him during the shikoku arc. 1st after the inugumi in school and 2nd during tamazuki battle. kind of make me think that throughout his life, she is the only one that will scold him.

      Delete
    2. I became so attached to Rikuo x Tsurara.. TT ~ TT
      I don't want her to have an unrequited love! D:

      Delete
    3. im still rikuoxtsurara fan... i feel like that rikuo treats yura like a little sister but i can not deny that rikuoxyura shippers are increasing and will continue to increase since yura and rikuo will have more scenes together as the two must be both present to defeat nue

      Delete