Saturday, April 7, 2012

Short rikuo x tsurara fan manga translation

MUAHAHAHAHAHA I FINALLY FINISHED TRANSLATING~~ Boy this took me one whole week! Always saw this little short fan manga floating around in the internet and thought it's cute. Anyway here it is. Wonderful short fan manga by mogu




















Some translation notes:
My japanese is only at jlpt level 4... that's why I took so long to translate (but it's good to use this to increase my vocabulary ^^)

1. なんという夢を - what have i dreamt! what is that dream! what kind of dream is that! Don't know which to use...

2. 嫌です not sure which meaning to use!
3. never know daijoubu's kanji is this 大丈夫 (I read it in chinese where the meaning is big husband *LOL* and was wondering why Tsurara is saying that in the same sentence as "this way, I am unable to see waka's face XD)
   


4. そっそう?ってあなたはいつものらりくらりと!!やり過ごす!!
After looking at it for 2 whole days, I still cannot make out what is the ? in そう?って。Is it  そうサって?So I am going to omit it out, until someone or something enlightens me :P

5 comments:

  1. Omg Thank you sooooo much for the translation!
    I was wondering what they were talkin' about X3

    ReplyDelete