Friday, March 30, 2012

Thoughts on chapter 196

spoilers (@´_`@)

So is tsuchigumo's brother the leader of kyuushu youkai? He was giving a what i think is petrified tsuchigumo a dressing down.
I love Yura~ She has changed alot from the beginning where youkai must be exterminate to now showing sympathy to tsuchigumo, and then proceed to lecture him (⌒ー⌒)They will make such a cute couple :P

Mamiru is so cool in this chapter. I hope in the next chapter, we will get to see some flashback on how he is before and how he got this creature.

Does this mean tsuchigumo's brother and clan are not as powerful as tsuchigumo or they just peace loving? don't like to fight?

Rikuo...... mangaka just can't help it, i guess....
I really love how shiibashi draw the saving yura panel.

This is beautiful.

I think if the above is tsurara, the above panel will be drawn much bigger XD (or that's what i hope shiibashi sensei will do for tsurara :P)
                                                            
Rikuo's last speech bubble for this chapter is really .................................

4 comments:

  1. I like Yura~
    She's an awesome character!!
    But I don't like pairing her with Rikuo... =3=
    Sorry... X__X
    I personally don't like them together... Q__Q

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I think Tsurara has done alot for Rikuo. So love to see them together. As for Yura, there's not much scenes of them together.... And now I shipped her with tsuchigumo XD or mamiru is also good. I thought Yura and Akifusa was a possibility, until Momo turned up.

      Delete
  2. I think, it that was tsurara shibashi sense will draw in full page???!!

    ReplyDelete