Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thoughts on chapter 195

Hiruko - I will always call you blockhead next time :D

Blockhead reminds me of those characters that talk big and does have some skills to show but still he is the weakest of the powerful gang.

The conversation between grandpa and grandson has so much love and respect. It's like back to the days before the bus incident.

Nurarihyon seem to has done something to the land's fear. So is the ending going to be like final fantasy 7? Or is rikuo going to matoi with the land?

<(T◇T)>わぁああああ!Tsuchigumo, you mustn't die!!! Just when I start to like you alot <(T◇T)> How are you going to defeat NUE if you can't even kill his follower??

Glad to know that Tsuchigumo's clan is not completely wiped out. They look like a friendly bunch of youkai. But after how blockhead had treated them, i wonder how they will behave towards yura when they know she's an onmyouji.

Updated v2 26/3/12
I really love how rikuo's personality is portrayed in this chapter


Love how Rikuo rebuked Tamazuki and Tamazuki's character is getting better too ^^
As I had mentioned earlier, I simply love this moment between grandpa and grandson. So heartwarming.


The last few pages are drawn beautifully. Yura has climbed up to share my favourite nurarihyon no mago female spot with Tsurara :D

No comments:

Post a Comment