Sunday, January 1, 2012

About chapter 184 and Tsurara x Rikuo

After reading nurarihyon chapter 184, i felt depressed for almost 2 days O_o This makes me realised how much I am into this Tsurara x Rikuo ship. It’s been a long while since I last felt so strongly about a fictional couple. Not even skip beat can rouse such feelings. Almost everyone knows that Kyoko and Ren will end up together.

As for why I like this so much, maybe it’s due to the fact that the series is ongoing, the romantic direction might change anytime, rikuo hasn’t show any obvious romantic feelings for any (although there’s quite a few of shiptease moments). The uncertainty does add more excitement and make the ship more interesting. i like tsurara’s personality. She is not irritating, undecisive, save the hero twice or so (but still got saved by the hero many more times), very loyal, etc. I like the way shiibashi ship tease us. Seriously he should take up a female pen name and create a shoujo manga.

I first came across this anime while surfing animax channel. Went to youtube to check it out and found alot of rikuo x tsurara mv. I found myself liking Yuki onnas after watching nube sensei, so i thought gave this anime and manga a try and was hooked. For me, Tsurara and rikuo relationship is the main dish :D

I like yura’s personality too. but i tend to ship her with ryuuji. I know that is so wrong X_X so shiibashi sensei, stop giving and teasing me with yura x ryuuji moments X_X Still i secretly hope that they are not blood related sister n brother :P (even though the family tree said so)

first impression of chapter 184.

when i first read the chinese translation. I thought after seeing Rikuo suffered so much as a youkai, did she hope that he would live peacefully as a human, that’s why she said those words to Kana and entrust him to her? Did she remember that she as a youkai cannot have children with Rikuo, so she is just happy that after 50-100 years, she still can be close to Rikuo, serving him? This makes me so sad because she seem like sacrificing her own happiness for rikuo. It’s like a repeat of what happened to her mother. Oh course, there are some that said this is just Tsurara’s feelings, we don’t know how rikuo feels. And there are some saying Rikuo is just 13 years old. A kid. I would like to believe that manga/anime couples lived happily together ever after. Like Cardcaptor sakura and Syaoran. They were only 10 years old…

Anyway, after reading the tieba forum, i'm glad that i am not the only one depressed. Almost all the posts in chp 184 thread and other new threads are weeping for tsuraraxrikuo :D Even the strict mod gave some time for the people to vent out their feelings, before deleting spam threads.

Personally I like bitterness in love relationships. It is what that makes the love so sweet and cherishable.

looking forward to the new chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment