Thursday, May 31, 2012

Chapter 204 ^_______^

are you sure you want to read this?





















































































are you very sure that you want spoilers?








































if you wait a few more days, lynxian's translation will be out~



























































































last chance to get out of here~~











































Always want to do the above :P

Woohoo~ Hiroshi sensei finally gives Wakana a good chapter with her son. Just right before the war too. She told Rikuo about the village where youkai and humans co exist together happily and it's his dad's final resting place and where his grandpa is right now. This makes me wonder does that mean Rikuo never sweep/clean his dad's grave every year during the bon festival (issit that festival? I only remember that there's a day where the japanese visit cemeteries) Oh well enough of that.

I love contrasting scenes between 2 mothers. One scene has foxy lady sipping tea from modern western cup, worrying whether does her son hate her and will he hurt her... At the same time, wakana is sipping from japanese cup and telling her son about the village and (I love love love this part)

Wakana: Because Rikuo, you are a serious child. From young, you are a child that always listen to mother's words...... That's why I am going to say this! Rikuo, I love you very much. I love you the most.... so don't die.

Waaaaaaa makes me teary T_T

When Rikuo went out of the room, he found tsurara standing outside. Then Tsurara admitted eavesdropping, saying that Rikuo always keep his words/feelings to himself, and that she wants to help Rikuo to prepare and to save time. Then Rikuo told her that she is a busybody.

Okie the last word dampened my rikutsura mood. Then i checked on the forum, oh yeah i was not the only one, but there's alot of replies saying that Rikuo is just being 傲娇 or tsundere. Guess that's so, or else tsurara won't be smiling in the last panel ^^

And I kept thinking that here we have a panel of the 2nd generation leader and wife, rihan (ghost i think) and Wakana, and next panel we have 3rd generation leader and wife (hahaha I wish!), rikuo and tsurara.

Anyway love this chapter.~~

---
later edit
found the raw~


Tsurara: 間を取り持つてあげようと思ったんですけど
My thought is to be of use in mediating. <-- not sure about this hohoho
Rikuo: よけーなお世話だよ。。。 (or 余計なお世話だよ。。。)
It's none of your business, you know.

----
much later edit
ahh the english version is out

might as well mentioned this. There's some worries in the rikutsura forum, on who Rikuo will bring to the village. Some think that since it's a village where humans and youkai live together peacefully, Rikuo will bring a human there, most likely kana. Then others said that actually Rikuo is more of a human than a youkai, so he will bring a youkai (tsurara) to the village.

I think he will bring kiyotsugu..kiyo cross gang there. :P Then Torii will confess her love for kurotabou.

33 comments:

  1. Rikuo was always a tsundere :P (lets remember how tundere he got when Tsurara hugged him XD )

    Either way, the last page is a huge ship-tease. Not only do they look like a Next Generation's Couple, but there is no other reason to include Tsurara in this development (if this was a VN, the winning girl would be standing behind those doors :P ).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehehehe you are so right. That last page is so ship teasy. Luckily, you posted that page in your tumblr where I could read the words clearly. If not, I would be in agony and cursing my internet service provider. :P

      Delete
  2. For me,Rikuo just to shy to express his feeling,haha XD...and,Isn't Rikuo always a tsundere?? ^^'..I can't wait for the translation..Thank you so much!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!! ^__^
      Yeah I think Rikuo is shy too~~~~~ He is more tsundere in his night form, in the day form, he will just laugh/smile his way out and maybe blushing a bit.

      Delete
    2. Mana: "Rikuo was saying your name while sleeping..."
      Tsurara: "Eh?! Waka actually said it in his sleep?"
      Day Rikuo: "I did not!!" (he did)

      Delete
    3. oh i forgot, no wonder i sucked at literature :P Day Rikuo is so cute when he acting tsundere~

      Delete
  3. This scene is actually 1000000 times better if Tsurara isn't around ... #sigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's 1000000 times better if Tsurara and Rikuo are in the bedroom, doing things that cannot be shown in this chapter/scene ~_^ The passion act before the final war where you won't know if you will be alive or dead~~

      Anyway, I do not wish to have any shipping wars in this website as this is first and foremost, a website for Rikuo and Tsurara.

      A website for the enjoyment of Rikuo and Tsurara fans.

      A website where I pour out my fangirl love for the couple. Especially Tsurara ^___^

      You are very much welcome to join the discussion in mangafox forum in the link section on the left column. I am pretty sure that you can find alot of likeminded fans.

      Delete
    2. oops. it's right column, not left

      Delete
    3. Ooopss Sorry. I didn't mean to start a shipping war in this website. Gotta go to Mangafox forum then #LOL

      Delete
    4. hehehe i am pretty sure that even we don't support the same ship in this manga, we will support the same pairings in other manga/anime.

      Delete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS! love this manga! is just getting better and better!
    Finally we seem the so long awaited scene of rikuo interacting with his mother, sure he did before but just like very brief, nothing motherly-son as they should, u know? So i really like the finally in this chapter we get to see her feelings for her son~ i just love rikuo reaction!! He is definitely acting tsundere!! And i totally agree with the comment above, the author could have totally show rikuo just walking alone and meeting the others in his way, but yet he show his father(spirit ghost) with his mom then a view of him and tsurara!! the best teaser ever!!! Go tsurara!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i thought the person above is an anti rxt fan :P I am just happy that there's some good interaction between the two~

      Delete
  5. Nya~ My fangirl spirit feels as reborn and renewed as ever!~ /hit/. Usually, Rikuo shies away from Wakana when he is in his night form~ How lovely nya~ A sincere mother-son conversation with a nosy yuki-onna eavesdropping /hit/. Rikuo x Tsurara! Fight hard~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i do find it weird that this is the first time that wakana talked to rikuo, but after much thinking, i'm pretty sure that wakana is often sleeping or just not around whenever rikuo turns into youkai, like being busy in the kitchen while rikuo is at meeting, etc.

      Normal lifestyle of rikuo (by me)
      Human rikuo sleeps at 9 or 10 p.m. (good 13 year old kids sleep at that timing i think), wakes up at 3 a.m. as youkai rikuo (3 a.m. is the new witching hour or so i am told, after watching all those psychic/ghost documentaries), sits at the sakura tree or goes out for a night patrol for one or 2 hours, comes back, sleeps and wakes up as human rikuo again.

      Meanwhile, Wakana is sleeping peacefully.

      Delete
    2. Rikuo's 13!? I thought he was 14. O [] O
      If he is 13, that means his as old as me.. >__> Yes, 13 year olds sleep late.. /hit/ xD

      Delete
    3. after the new year chapter, toilet youkai, he is counted as 14, but his birthday is in september, so he is, by right, still 13 :P

      Delete
    4. So he's already an adult in the youkai world, isn't it?

      Delete
  6. Wakana... I LOVE YOU!

    Do I have to say more?
    .
    .
    .
    Yes, I have!


    My God, isn't the RikuTsu even a little bit evident? At least as the one that Shiibashi preffer? Ok, maybe it's not that obvious but we can't deny that they are the "couple" that always have more ship-tease.

    Anyways. I always thought that Rikuo was very tsundere, even in his day form (As Nayrael already said xD), so what I thought when I saw his expression was "He said something pretty tsundere" xD, and I'm happy that I was kinda right.

    Thank you very much for share with us youre thoughts and some translations of the chapter. I appreciate it a lot!

    RikuTsu FTW :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe thanks for visiting too!! Wakana is such a happy go lucky, optimistic character, that has the power to pull Rihan out of depression and makes him smile again.

      I understand why alot of people support rihan and yamabuki (I, myself, like two of them together too), but yamabuki gets to spend 50+ years with Rihan, while wakana only spent 5+ years with him before he got killed. Rihan x Wakana needs more love! More fanarts~~ :P

      Whenever I think of human rikuo, I always conjured up the image of him smiling sheepishly with one hand behind his head. :P Need to reread the manga one of these days.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. >w< I adore this chapter was so great. Especially the conversation of Wakana and Rikuo!

    Was something like very family and romantic...Rihan...is so...SEXY! XD If Yohime and Nurarihyon appears in the last scene... Would have been awesome!and would more RikuTsu

    really...Thank you! >w<

    (Sorry, my english is not very good, I'm from Mexico tehehehe^^ xD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this chapter makes me like wakana even more~ I do wish that there will be a light novel story on rihan meeting wakana for the first time and how their relationship grew.

      Delete
  9. well you see,when I read mangafox forum that somenone say rikuo will bring Tsurara,Yura with her family,and Kana with Kiyotsugu squad...well,I think I can see that happen.but,I hope he only bring Tsurara..Its better human Rikuo bring tsurara than night rikuo bring kana...I don't want to see that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope he will bring everyone. It will be quite boring just to bring one there :P

      Delete
    2. haha.maybe you're right.So,no fight between RiTsu fan and RiKuKana fan ^^

      Delete
  10. After such a long time getting a rikutsu moment the last pg made me especially happy rikuo and tsurara saying bye bye to rikuos parents,^^ its as though rikutsu got married recently hehe. Btw how old is night rikuo. Looks like a 20 year old and how old is tsurara ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Day Rikuo is 13 while Night Rikuo is biologically supposed to be 16.
      Tsurara's age is a well preserved top secret.

      Delete
    2. i remember a fan had asked this in the youkai brain and the mangaka responded with a formula, but i cant remember off hand what that formula is, only that ot has something to do with the 3/4. since nayrael said he's 16, then i guessed the formula is 4(x/3) (x=rikuo's human age)

      i am still guessing tsurara's age.

      Delete
  11. Ohh~! I just love the last scene! Wakana standing next to the ghost Rihan and Tsurara next to Rikuo! Seems that they will be the 3rd generation couple!(I HOPE SO). It would be a shame if Rikuo will not end up being with Tsurara, many RikuTsu fans will be disappointed.

    Some random thoughts though, it seems that Shiibashi-san haven't told the history of Tsurara after Setsura. I hope Shiibashi-san will explain that in his following chapters. >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They both really look like husband and wife that are going out, with the father and mother sending them off, don't they? :P

      I don't know... I think rikuo never choose anyone is worse than rikuo choosing a person.

      I still want to know who is tsurara's dad.. who is the one that touched setsura's heart.

      Delete
  12. Maybe tsuraras around 300, she could be born in the 18th century wish the manga author would disclose her age

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is confirmed to not have been born before the end of Meiji Era (same goes for Zen and Shouei) so she can't be more than 80 years old.

      Delete