Sunday, November 11, 2012

Radio Drama - Rikuo Sama and me リクオ様とわたし

HAHA Finallllllyyyyy finished translating!! I have been working on this for about 5 months. (Most of the time, procastinating). Still, it's not 90% accurate because there are some parts which the chinese translator didn't understand and my low level knowledge of japanese can't help me. So I will be constantly amending this post whenever I or someone spot a mistake ^^;;;

This happened after the Shikoku (Tamazuki) Arc and before Rikuo went to Kyoto.
You can listen to the audio here.



ぬらりひょんの孙~千年魔京~ 7

"リクオ様とわたし"

Rikuo sama to Watashi
Tsurara: *Sigh* What is happening to me? ...
Kejourou: Ah ra, what has happened to you, Yuki onna? Sitting here so lethargically.
Tsurara: Kejourou?
Kejourou: You're really lifeless. Are you feeling unwell?
Tsurara: No.. I'm okay, just that don't know why I cannot gather any energy...

Kejourou: In that case... do rest in the room for today.
Tsurara: Mhm...

Human Rikuo: Ah re, Tsurara and Kejourou, what are you doing here?

Tsurara: *very energetic (≧∇≦) * Waka!
Kejourou: Eeeh.... Yuki onna was really lethargic just now.

H.Rikuo : Is that so, Tsurara?
Tsurara: That's not so! Don't know why I suddenly feel so energetic!

H.Rikuo: Really? Don't force yourself, okay?
Tsurara: Yes! hm, I am more worried about waka. Heard that you are always busy nowadays.

H.Rikuo: Mhm. In order to rejuvenate the hyakki yakou (parade of 100 demons), I must do a lot of stuff,  but there's just not enough time.
Tsurara: Waka~

*Running sound*
Kurotabou: Rikuo sama! Here you are.

H.Rikuo: Kuro? What happened?
Kurotabou: I am here to report the matter which you had asked me to investigate yesterday.

H.Rikuo: Woah~ you are very fast, Kuro.
Kurotabou: For Rikuo sama, no matter it's day or night, I, Kuro, will get it done! Even it's walking 500 km within a night!

H.Rikuo: Thank you, Kuro. Well then, let's hear your report in nearby hall. Ah, yeah, Tsurara, don't overexert yourself, okay.
Tsurara: Yes~ I'm alright! Waka, please don't overexert yourself too ~

H.Rikuo: Mhm! Well, let's go, kuro.

Kurotabou: Hai
Kejourou: Waka has become bestirred before we even know it. Feels that he is very reliable ne~ Don't you agree, Yuki onna~ Ah! Yuki onna?!

Tsurara (sounding like a ghost): ....what....?
Kejourou: Whwhwhwhwhat happened to you?! Suddenly became so desiccated?!
Tsurara: ....Ah re... Don't know why I lost the energy all of a sudden...

Kejourou: Don't tell me, that you are putting up a lively act in front of Rikuo sama...? [Chinese trans didn't really understand, should be something along this line...]
Tsurara: No. That time I really suddenly became energetic...

Kejourou: ...what's going on...
H.Rikuo: Kejourou!

Tsurara: Waka! [Suddenly super genki]
Kejourou: Ah! Yuki onna!

H.Rikuo: Ah, Kejourou, just now I forgot. Actually I have some matter to ask you to help me with.
Kejourou: Yes, what is it?~

H.Rikuo: Can you go into my room and bring out the laundry? Some of the clothes are a bit torn. [chinese trans heard it as torn or something]
Kejourou: Okay, understood.

Tsurara: Waka! What about me? Is there anything for me to do?~
H.Rikuo: Eh? Hmm... not really... rather, Tsurara, you better rest for a while.

Tsurara: I am feeling very energetic~
H.Rikuo: If that's so, there's nothing... Well then, I shall leave the matter to you, Kejourou~

Kejourou: Okay~
Tsurara [losing her energy again]: So good, Kejourou... Waka relied so much on you... [so funny XD]
Kejourou: He didn't relied on me, only entrusted some duties~

Tsurara:  Yes, that is right... but Waka never relied on me to this extend...
Kejourou: Waka wants you to have a good rest~

Tsurara: Oh... but....
Kejourou: Ne, don't tell me, yuki onna, you are very lonely~?

Tsurara: Eh?!
Kejourou: Because Rikuo sama are very busy and doesn't have much time, that's why you are lonely and don't have much energy~

Tsurara: Eh?! Wh...what are you saying, Kejourou!
Kejourou: *laugh* Yuki onna, if your face keeps on turning red, you will melt, yo~

Tsurara: Tha..that's wrong! It's not like that! ..Ee! Already told you that it's not like that~!
Kejourou: Ah wait, yuki onna?

Tsurara: ran faraway~】I am not lonely~!~!
Kejourou: *laugh*  Really very cute~

------------------------------------------


Tsurara run run run run~】
Tsurara: *catching breath*... Seriously Kejourou... only spout gibberish.. Ah re? This.. is Rikuo sama's room...ran all the way here without knowing it...Opened doorSince I'm here, I will bring waka's uniform to Kejourou~ This way, I will be helping out some of Kejourou's duties~ Yes, let's do it~
Tsurara walked into the room~】

Tsurara: Here~ here~ Hmm? Although I didn't see any tears.. Is it if it's not worn, one won't know? Yes yes yes, that is so! So...so... only for a while... *sound of taking clothes off the hanger and wearing it* Wore it.. Rikuo sama's uniform... ah re? It doesn't look odd from the external, still it's too big. Ah, I see. The shoulder width is different... 【me: taking little translation liberty here】
Door opened

Kejourou: Excuse me, Rikuo sama~ Well, he wouldn't be in~
Tsurara: Ah..

Kejourou: Eh eh eh!!! What are you doing?!
Tsurara: AAAAHHHHHH!! Don't.. Don't look!!

Kejourou: Don't look?! Eeeeh?! Serious.. Seriously?!!
Tsurara: No..., it's not like that! T... This is only to examine the uniform for tears!
Kejourou: Why do you need to wear it?!

Tsurara: *laugh nervously* That's because I was nearby and want to confirm it!
Kejourou: Simply not just nearby, I think!

Tsurara: But..but I'm near..near...nearby!
Door opened again~】

Kubinashi: Kejourou? Why is it so noisy in Rikuo sama's room?
Kejourou: Ah..baka! Don't look!

Kubinashi: Eh? What are you... Eh?! Yuki onna?!
Tsurara: AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!!!! fainted~】

Kejourou: Yuki onna?! Pull yourself together!
Kubinashi: What happened?!

Kejourou: Ah.. she seems to have lost consciousness...
Kubinashi: What?

Kejourou: Seems that she had fainted because she was too embarrassed...
Kubinashi: Wh.. what is this..? So much fuss over nothing...

Kejourou: *laugh* But isn't this very cute~ Wearing waka's uniform~
Kubinashi: But, why so sudden? Is she thinking of changing fashion style?

Kejourou: Well.. It's not like this~ This kid caught the "Rikuo sama deficiency" sickness.
Kubinashi: "Rikuo sama deficiency" sickness?! What is that?

Kejourou: Isn't  Rikuo sama very busy recently? That's why she doesn't get his attention. 【?chinese translator doesn't understand...She feels very lonely and becomes like this in the end.
Kubinashi: Ha.. Rikuo sama is guilty...

Kejourou: *sigh* oh well~ for Yuki onna, I, as a sister, should give a helping hand. Kubinashi, come and help me~
Kubinashi: Yes..
---------------------

Kejourou: Well, The reason why I have gathered you all is to share the memories we have with Rikuo sama~
Aotabou: Oi oi, why are you doing this?

Kurotabou: Ao is right, what's going on, Kejourou?

Kejourou: It's just for a while~ To have everyone sharing past incidences involving Rikuo sama, won't it be fun?~

Kubinashi: *to himself* So this is the cure for the deficiency...

Tsurara: Eh? Why are you looking at me in such a manner, Kubinashi?

Kubinashi: No no, nothing. Well, who shall start?

Aotabou: The first will be me. Me!

Kurotabou: Why so enthusiastic all a sudden?

Aotabou: That is because I have countless memories with Rikuo sama. You all can just listen to how much Rikuo sama trusts and relies on me!

Kurotabou: I can't continue listen to this kind of talk!

Tsurara: That's right. Ao is not the only person being trusted!

Aotabou: Ha,just listen. This happened when waka was small, a time when his youkai blood was not yet awakened. That day, I was summoned by Rikuo sama.*imitating young H.Rikuo's voice* Ao, I want to request your help on something~ This is something which I cannot ask Kurotabou, Kubinashi and Yuki onna to help. Ao, can you help me? *Back to normal voice* How is that! You all haven't been requested by Rikuo to help in this way! You can't think of anything to say, right?!

Kubinashi: As of now, I cannot say Ao's past memories of Rikuo sama are awesome... [me: should be like this i think]

Kurotabou: it's impossible to have something which only Ao can do and I cannot!

Kubinashi: Eh? No one listens to me?

Tsurara: Ao! What have you been requested to do?!

Kubinashi: Yuki onna also?

Aotabou: Hah! All of you listen carefully, Waka's request for me is——to dig hole~

Tsurara: Dig hole?

Aotabou: He said he wanted to dig a very huge deep hole. And I, who was being trusted, dug one hole for Waka happily. How's that!! Envious of the profound trust between Waka and me, right! Ah?! What's the matter, everyone? Why all have funny expression...?

Kubinashi: Ao, let me confirm one incident first... on that day... did you not drop into the hole prepared by Waka?

Aotabou: Huh? What about that... after all, Waka is too naughty at that time.. Aaah?!

Kurotabou: *swing weapon* So that hole was your masterpiece!

Aotabou: N...no! At that time, I didn't realise it was for the prank.

Kurotabou: I was thinking how did Rikuo sama dug such a huge deep hole at that time. So i see, it's you this big idiot

Aotabou: *interrupt* Unexpected! That's unexpected!!

Tsurara: Mo... I was thinking what is incident that Rikuo sama had trusted you. It's just digging that hole.

Kubinashi: I think Rikuo sama trusted Aotabou's naiveness.

Aotabou: How can that be...

Kurotabou: Really. That memory is not something great.

Aotabou: ... Then what about you!

Kejourou: He's right. Then next, Kuro, it's your turn to say something

Kurotabout: Mhm, okay. Then I will talk about something that happened recently. That is the incident of taking bath with Rikuo sama.

Tsurara: Taking bath with Ri...Rikuo sama!!

Kejourou: Hey, what are you talking about!

Kurotabou: What do you mean by what ah...! We just go to bathe together as per normal ah..! As always...

[in the bathouse, running water] 

Kurotabou: Such a comfortable bath, Waka

H.Rikuo: Mhm, you are right

Kurotabou: But it's really rare that Waka ask me to bathe together.

H.Rikuo: Felt that doing this occasionally is not bad

Kurotabou: Really nostalgic~ I always rubbed the back of little Waka...Such a rare opportunity, why not I help waka to rub your back?

H.Rikuo: Aaaahhh! It's okay, I can do it myself. And more importantly.. that...

Kurotabou: Rikuo sama?

H.Rikuo: Kuro, I want to ask you about something.

Kurotabou: Ask me about something..? Waka, what is it?

H.Rikuo: Ahh.. you may find it weird if I ask this.... but for this matter... I can only ask you!

Kurotabou: Please calm down, Rikuo sama. If the question is something that only I can answer, then no matter what it is, I will tell waka.

H.Rikuo: Really? No matter what it is?
Kurotabou: Yes, absolutely. Since we trust each other, there's nothing much to hide.
H.Rikuo: I see! You are right! Then I am going to ask. Kuro!

Kurotabou: Yes?
H.Rikuo: Kuro, what shampoo do you usually use?!

Kurotabou: yes..?
H.Rikuo: Isn't Kuro's hair always black and straight? So what shampoo do you usually use, please tell me!

Kurotabou: Hmm? That is.. telling waka is not a problem... but why do you ask..?
H.Rikuo: I am bothered about this for quite long...isn't the hair of my night form very outlandish?

Kurotabou: Eh? Mmm... ma... yeah...
H.Rikuo: No matter how I fix it, it will not bend down due to the result of force. I also know it's not because of that reason, only want to know if I change the shampoo, maybe my hair will become more tamed. I really, really do mind ah.

Kurotabou: Ah.....
H.Rikuo: Feel really strange right.... I also think hearing this kind of matter will be very weird... but once I am bothered... sorry, have asked such a weird question...

Kurotabou: Nonono, there's nothing to apologise about, Rikuo sama. In fact, should say that I am very happy.
H.Rikuo: Eh?

Kurotabou: Rikuo sama who used to always shunned the youkai blood, is now interested in night form's posture. Maybe you think it's not a big deal, but this makes me feel really happy. [chinese trans was not sure if the last part was right or not]
----------
Kurotabou: That's what happened.

Kejourou: Waka, seriously... if it is about hair, should just ask me directly.
Kurotabou: Waka is also a guy. To ask Kejourou, a woman, about hair, he will feel embarrassed.

Tsurara: I actually have no idea that Waka is taking account of this matter...
Kejourou: But then again, Waka's hairstyle is really incredible..

Kubinashi: Waka's father, Rihan sama, had incredible hairstyle too.
Kurotabou: Maybe it's the youkai's blood that gave this kind of hairstyle.

Kejourou: Come to think of it, Kuro, didn't you got swept by that hairstyle in the face a while ago?
Kurotabou: ... how did you know this?

Aotabou: Hmm? What are you talking about?
Kejourou: Well, while waka was still in the night form, Kurotabou called him from behind. Waka turned his head and his hair literally swept Kurotabou's face~

Aotabou: Wahahahaha~ so funny, Kuro, so funny~
Kurotabou: Stop laughing! The timing is just not right at that time!

Kubinashi: True, need to be careful when approaching Waka from the back.
Kejourou: standing behind Waka is surprisingly difficult~

Tsurara: So good, I want to be swept by Waka's hair. Woah, just woah! [i guess it's to be startled by rikuo's hair sweeping the face]
Kubinashi: That's not correct.......

H.Rikuo: Kuro, Ao, here are you

Tsurara: Rikuo sama! What.. what do you need? Just woah?~!

H.Rikuo: Woah? What is that?

Tsurara: Oops. What am i doing... nothing ~

H.Rikuo: Eh?

Kurotabou: Rikuo sama, you are looking for Ao and me?

H.Rikuo: Ah...mhm! Kuro, Ao, sorry to interrupt you during your rest time, but can you come over for a while?

Aotabou: Sure! Dig hole or others, can count on me!

H.Rikuo; Dig hole?

Aotabou: No no, I just talking to myself.

Kurotabou: Well, let's go to the front hall.

H.Rikuo; Mhm, let's do that~

Kurotabou: Let's go.

Aotabou: Aa

[Door closed]

Kejourou: Rikuo sama seems to be very busy.

Tsurara: Is... is that I already can't stand by Waka's side....

Kejourou: Yuki onna?

Tsurara: Only call Ao and Kuro, ...I...I...

Kejourou: It's just coincidence~ Both were called by chance~ Isn't that so, Kubinashi?

Kubinashi: Yeah! As you can see, Kejourou and me were not called.

Tsurara: That's right, but... *crying* wo wo wo...

Kejourou: Ah, yeah, this round I will talk about what I know about Rikuo sama for you~ So cheer up~

Tsurara: *cries*

Kejourou: This happened while everyone were in the backyard, preparing for barbeque`  

-----------------------------
[Chop chop chop]

H.Rikuo: Hmm, alright, finished these carrots~ Kejourou, We will be done after chopping the onions, right? [me: can't catch what he is chopping. what is rinjin? Oh ninjin]

Kejourou: Yes, that's right. Waka, leave the barbeque preparation to us. There's no need for Waka to come and help.

H.Rikuo: Nono, do let me help from time to time~

Kejourou: eh...

[continue chopping]

H.Rikuo: Mhm...hm hm..*cries*

Kejourou: Waka?! What happened to you?! Did you cut your hand?!

H.Rikuo: *crying* Hmm.. sniff.. n...no... the onions went into my eyes...

Kejourou: What is it?? Onions what?! Ah Onions..?

H.Rikuo: *crying* Onions can really hurt the eyes...

Kejourou: Ah?

H.Rikuo: Mhm...ah... always have to ask you all to prepare the meals. This is my first time. [to prepare]

Kejourou: *laugh* ma~ I see~

H.Rikuo: still quite painful...

Kejourou: Well, I will chop the onions~ Can you start the fire?

H.Rikuo: Start fire, I understand~

[chop chop chop]

H.Rikuo: wo~ Amazing, Kejourou. It will not go into your eyes?

Kejourou: *laugh* There's a tactic in chopping onions.

H.Rikuo: Aaah, tactic? Ah, to start fire, is it this thing over here?

Kejourou: Yes. Well then I am counting on you~ The matches are over there~

H.Rikuo: Ooh [light match and it extinguished] Eh? Ara? [light and the match extinguished again] It seems it will not ignite... Then~ Here!

[Night Rikuo appear!]

Kejourou: Rikuo sama? Why suddenly changed into the youkai form?

Y.Rikuo: Do I need to say it, Kejourou? Of course, it's to kindle the fire.

Kejourou: Huh?

Y.Rikuo: You have waited long, Match. Now I will ignite you with the strongest fire! Now starting..!  Ougi Meikyou Shi.....

Kejourou: ST-----OP---! STOP STOP!

Y.Rikuo: What is it, Kejourou?

Kejourou: Rikuo sama! Don't need such a big igniter, the fire can also kindle!

Y.Rikuo: Is that so?

Kejourou: Yes, that's right. [light up the match] Like this... and then add the firewood in

Y.Rikuo: that's such a small fire, will it be alright?

Kejourou: Need some time for the firewood to ignite, please add in slowly.

Y.Rikuo: I see. I really don't know anything. Sorry about it, I was thinking of helping, but in the end, messed it up.

Kejourou: No, nothing of the kind~ It's because of Rikuo sama's help, the food preparation went smoothly~

Y.Rikuo: Kejourou is really kind-hearted

Kejourou: Ri..Rikuo sama...
--------------------------

Kejourou: That's what had happened~
Tsurara: So good~ Soo good~ I also wish to have this [experience]

Kejourou: That can't be help. Whenever there's barbeque, you are always in some other place. [me: i guess it's just too hot for yuki onna :D]
Tsurara: Yes that's right. But even so, I still wish to cook with Waka!

Kubinashi: But why did Rikuo sama suddenly came to help the food preparation?
Tsurara: Come to think of it, this never happened before.

Kejourou: Ah~ That's because...
H.Rikuo: I have been pondering recently that is there anything I can do. Even now, I have always been helped by everyone in the clan. So from now on, even it's a tiny bit, I wish to protect everyone. And because of this, I wish to try out everything, want to know what I can do.

Kejourou: That's to say, Waka has taken alot of things into consideration.
Tsurara: Waka, because of us, he...

[open door]
Kurotabou: Kejourou, Waka has asked for you.

Kejourou: Eh? Me?
Kuroutabou: Yeah, waiting for you in the front hall

Kejourou: Understand, I will go immediately. I wonder why is he looking for me~
Kubinashi [small voice] Idiot, Kejourou! Try not to say those things in front of Yuki Onna!

Kejourou: Ah! Well... ah.. Kubinashi, the rest is up to you~
Kubinashi: Ah! She slipped off! Well.. Yuki onna? You do not need to mind. It just that today, Rikuo happened to have something to ask Kejourou. Maybe he will have something important to ask you tomorrow, right?

Tsurara: *laugh* it's alright now, Kubinashi
Kubinashi: Eh?

Tsurara; I won't be so spoilt [?]
Kubinashi: Is.. is that so?

Tsurara: Mhm, I understood something after listening to everyone
Kubinashi: Understood?

Tsurara: Waka's feelings. I've been protecting waka since he was still young, stay beside him, no matter what happened, I will protect him, thinking that this is only natural.
Kubinashi: Even now, it is still so, isn't it?

Tsurara: Mhm, but.. the present waka also thinking of changing, In order to lead us as a master of all evil spirits and demons, he's working hard to be strong and powerful.
Kubinashi: You are right.

Tsurara: If Rikuo sama is changing, I, too, need to change. Cannot just stay beside him to protect him. I need to be useful to Waka in other ways.
Kubinashi: Yuki onna...

Tsurara: Ok~ Don't know why but I feel energetic again~ Since Kejourou is busy with Rikuo sama, dinner will be prepared by the energetic me. Come and help me, Kubinashi
Kubinashi: Eh? Me?

Tsurara: Mhm! For the busy Waka, of course it will be meat~ With Kubinashi around, we can roast it~ And alot can be done with your string~
Kubinashi: Erm... my string is not used for those things

Tsurara: Okay~ to the kitchen ~ Let's go
Kubinashi: Eh... let's go...
-----------------------


[Tsurara's Monologue]
Rikuo sama, the little Rikuo sama, who need to rise up his head to look at me, is now the same height as me without realizing it. I don't know when his shoulders become wider than mine. And, now this back, carries hundred of youkai, takes care of himself, protects comrades, always look towards the distant. The change in waka, makes me feel a bit lonely. Always feels that I cannot catch up with him. But, it's not like that, if feel that I cannot catch up, I only need to run after him and follow him.
------------------------------


Kejourou: You are really going? Yuki onna, Aotabou?
Tsurara: Mhm, if what Kurotabou said is correct, I am very worried about the paranormal gang that are going to Kyoko.

Aotabou: Really, the first three had been killed. The Keikain onmyouji don't have any talent.
Kubinashi: Although we should let Rikuo sama know about this, but now he's still with the Toono youkai.

Tsurara: What! Especially at such times, we should consider what things we should be doing! We will go to Kyoko and protect the paranormal patrol. This way, Rikuo sama will not be worried during battles.
Aotabou: Ah~ I see.

Tsurara: Ao!  You are preparing to go to Kyoto without any understanding?
Aotabou: .. no no! I have also thought of helping them.

Tsurara: Really! Buckle up a bit, Ao.
Kejourou: Ara ara, get ready to go. Why is that girls are still dominated in some stuff?

Kubinashi: It will be troublesome if things get tricky...
Kejourou: You this mood spoiler [hit kubinashi]

Kubinashi: Ah! Why... why am I hit?
Kejourou: You should ask that to yourself

Kubinashi: Eh?
Kejourou: ...really! You this guy is really...

Tsurara: *laugh* Well Ao, we should be going~
Aotabou: Oh Mhm!

Tsurara: Well then, ittekimasu!
----------

[Tsurara's Monologue]
Rikuo sama, the burden which Rikuo sama shoulders, the things that need to be protect. I will help you to guard. As a member of the Hyakki (100 demons), this is my mission. Rikuo sama, please watch. I will try my very best!

-----------------------
Y.Rikuo: Well, you all, be ready. I have decided the path to go onwards. From here, my Night Parade of 100 demons is starting. All of you youkai, become the Night Parade behind me!

==================FIN=================


3 comments:

  1. awwwww this is so freaking cute! thanks so much for sharing this, really appreciate it! awwww. was hoping the ending has some rikuo x tsurara moments heheh. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you so much for translating!! this really answer a lot of curiosities i had!! This was very cute, i just couldn't stop listening/reading!!! Aww, i see where tsurara got her determination and strength!! likewise i was hoping for a cute rikuo x tsurara ending moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments! I apprieciated them very much~. When I first read this, I was a bit disappointed that there's no RxT moments. Guess Tsurara n a small love still reigns on top :D maybe I should put a warning of no rikutsura moments

    ReplyDelete